Mar. 18, 2010
As the Great Recession continues, Pres. Obama signs a $17.6 billion job-creation measure a day after it is passed by Congress.
- Union Communication Services
• Labor 2018 in review
• The 8 most important labor stories of 2018
• 6 ways to keep your digital life secure
• Government shutdown leave workers reeling
• Right to work resurfaces in Missouri after voters said no
• Lawmaker files bill to repeal Virginia’s right-to-work law
• 130,000+ workers walked off the job in 2018. Will strikes continue in 2019?
• Recent court rulings provide mostly positive results for workers
• In 2019, women’s rights are still not explicitly recognized by U.S. Constitution
• The promise of the Sunrise Movement
• Being resolute about resolutions
General Membership Meeting
April 14, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.