Dec. 14, 1995
Some 33,000 striking members of the Machinists end a 69-day walkout at Boeing after winning pay and benefit increases and protections against subcontracting some of their work overseas.
- Union Communication Services
• 'Right-to-work’ for less is un-American
• Waves of workers are hitting picket lines
• Trump’s support from union members takes a dive
• Hoffa: Union pension fight heats up on Capitol Hill
• Trump administration seeks to lift teen labor protections
• AFL-CIO: Trump-style job safety deregulation is killing workers
• Anheuser-Busch orders 800 hydrogen-powered semi trucks from Nikola
• Gig drivers aren’t independent contractors - they’re employees
• Workplace organizing pays off, just ask public school teachers
• Workers just organized the first federally-recognized fast food union in the U.S.
• Sanders introduces Senate bill protecting employees fired for union organizing
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.