Apr. 16, 1947
Five hundred workers in Texas City, Texas die in a series of huge oil refinery and chemical plant explosions and fires.
- Union Communication Services
• Waging war on wage theft
• America has stalled on equal pay
• Does the brewery unionization movement have legs?
• Hoffa: Michigan will play critical role in 2020 election
• NLRB bleeds field staff under Trump administration
• GM squeezed $118 million from workers & shut their factory
• Teamster airline mechanic becomes an inventor after losing sight
• Economic insecurity is becoming the new hallmark of old age
• CWA seeks $100m in largest wage theft case involving federal contractor
• Revealed: Amazon employees are left to suffer after workplace injuries
• Former Labor Secretary explains how the modern economy really works...
General Membership Meeting
May 12, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.