Dec. 12, 2006
A U.S. immigration sweep of six Swift meat plants results in arrests of nearly 1,300 undocumented workers.
- Union Communication Services
• ‘We are a union family. We are not the problem.’
• Poultry plant workers awarded $3.75m after 8-year lawsuit
• 5 Teamster kids win Union Plus Scholarship winners
• Workers walk out when two are wrongly let go
• Clara Lemlich Shavelson, crusading leader of labor rights
• Retired Teamster asks Congress to save troubled pension funds
• Court nominee sided with Trump casino case to thwart union drive
• Pilot unions unite to fight attempts to eliminate pilots from flight deck
General Membership Meeting
Jan. 13, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.