Mar. 18, 2010
As the Great Recession continues, Pres. Obama signs a $17.6 billion job-creation measure a day after it is passed by Congress.
- Union Communication Services
• Cars of the future with labor practices from the past
• What to do if Facebook tells you your data was compromised
• How tax cuts for the rich led to the Oklahoma teachers strike
• The big things the Maryland legislature accomplished in 2018
• Trump proposes rejoining Trans-Pacific Partnership
• Fight for $15 blocks McDonald’s deal dumping labor law responsibility on franchisees
• Teamsters applaud Senator Brown’s call for Congress to act on pensions
• Teamsters speak at Congressional roundtable on automation
General Membership Meeting
April 14, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.