Mar. 18, 2010
As the Great Recession continues, Pres. Obama signs a $17.6 billion job-creation measure a day after it is passed by Congress.
- Union Communication Services
• UPS pilots complain about shortage of planes
• Teachers have had it
• A pro-union case for steel tariffs
• The newest weapons against unions are employees
• Millennials bring new hope to besieged unions
• MLK, Jr. and workers’ rights in Baltimore
• Support Toyota Teamsters in So Cal: Sign their petition
• Trucking companies are struggling to attract drivers to the big-rig life
• Job growth stumbled, but trucking hires continued to gain steam
• More than just unions in the labor movement
General Membership Meeting
April 14, 2019
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.