Dec. 12, 2006
A U.S. immigration sweep of six Swift meat plants results in arrests of nearly 1,300 undocumented workers.
- Union Communication Services
• Nafta 2.0 update: Listen to the conference call here.
• White House “chaos” may sink new NAFTA.
• Labor voice: Congress, support working people.
• Electric trucks: IBT monitoring potential threat to jobs.
• Union pushed CEOs to fulfill working class tax promise.
• Misclassification of Target’s port drivers an illegal scheme.
• Unions seek to protect migrants from Trump deportation.
• Trump paid over $1 million in labor settlement, documents reveal.
• Cars made in North America aren’t necessarily built buy union workers.
• UnionBase is “a first of its kind pro-union social networking platform”.
• Children’s book ideas for rewarding holiday gifts.
• Local Teamster’s charity brings smiles and hope to sick children this holiday. Donate...
General Membership Meeting
January 14, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.