July 18, 1969
Hospital workers win 113-day union recognition strike in Charleston, S.C..
- Union Communication Services
• Here’s one union that can’t be touched by RTW laws.
• NAFTA, the cross-border disaster.
• 4 reasons why US health care is so expensive.
• Pennsylvania Teamsters save a life.
• ‘Some kids are not orphans because of this…’.
• Trump has betrayed union rank and file who voted for him.
• Public sector Teamsters stand up to anti-union efforts.
• More Teamster and labor union news here.
• Union compels UPS to pay Health & Welfare delinquency.
• End of ‘House of Cards’ wipes out more than 2,000 jobs.
• Republicans defeat the ‘Stop Outsourcing of American Jobs’ amendment.
• This is what happens to your brain when you don’t get enough sleep.
• To all our members who have served or are currenty serving...