Jan. 18, 1978
"Take This Job and Shove It," by Johnny Paycheck, is listed by Billboard magazine as the most popular song in the U.S..
- Union Communication Services
• Support Teamster beer delivery strikers in Long Island.
• Republicans will come to regret cruel Trumpcare.
• Labor secretary’s open-door policy put to the test.
• Bosses steal billions from their workers every year.
• How America treats working moms like s**t.
• CEOs were paid 347 times a non-supervising worker in 2016.
• House passes a bill that forces workers to work without pay.
• Reviving manufacturing would help all of us – not just white men.
• “Our democracy is in danger”: Key reactions to Trump’s firing of James Comey.
General Membership Meeting
February 11, 2018,
at 10 a.m. at the Union Hall.
Please be present and on time.