July 18, 1969
Hospital workers win 113-day union recognition strike in Charleston, S.C..
- Union Communication Services
• Support Teamster beer delivery strikers in Long Island.
• Republicans will come to regret cruel Trumpcare.
• Labor secretary’s open-door policy put to the test.
• Bosses steal billions from their workers every year.
• How America treats working moms like s**t.
• CEOs were paid 347 times a non-supervising worker in 2016.
• House passes a bill that forces workers to work without pay.
• Reviving manufacturing would help all of us – not just white men.
• “Our democracy is in danger”: Key reactions to Trump’s firing of James Comey.